We are extremely responsive to the security of all personal data. We implement well established Internal Rules for Information Security and Privacy. We regularly review the appropriateness of the measures we apply to keep the data protected.
Legal basis for personal data usage
We will collect and use your personal data following all legal requirements and according to the company’s Internal Rules of Information Security and Privacy.
Please, keep in mind, that you share your data voluntary, in order to be used for certain services provided by us and/or to use/ to access the website services.
Please keep in mind that it’s possible to be not served as you didn’t provided personal data and/or the necessary information that’s needed.
Please also note that in certain cases your acceptance of the following terms and conditions is not needed if Europroperty has another legal basis, ex. compliance with statutory obligations to operate with your personal data.
Who processes and who is responsible for your personal data?
"Euro Property BG" Ltd. is an administrator of personal data in the sense of the Personal Data Protection Act (LPPD). You can contact us at any of the following locations:
Management address: Sofia, 1616 28 Daskal Stoyan Popanreev Str
Categories of personal data processed by Europroperty
Europroperty may process publicly available personal data and / or personal data provided by you. The main types of personal data processed are:
- Personal Identification Information (including name, PIN, ID number, place of residence, citizenship, language of communication, etc.);
- Information about the sphere of activity (including education, school, work place, occupied position, etc.);
- Contact details (including postal and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, etc.);
- Financial information (bank account and others);
- Information about a representative (legal representative or proxy of one) of our client legal entity;
- Data from the communication between us and you, habits, preferences, your satisfaction with our services (service activity, complaints, requests, etc.);
- Information about site visits and use of the Site, including operations and usage history of the Site;
- Data obtained from the performance of obligations deriving from regulatory acts (ie data arising from inquiries, regulations, investigative bodies, notary, tax offices, court, enforcement agent);
- Data obtained from the performance of contractual obligations (including name, address, telephone and / or e-mail address, etc.).
- Online order access portal data (email, shipping address).
Europroperty may process data generated and generated by Europroperty in the process of providing the services:
- data about the terminal electronic communication device used, the type of the device, the operating system used, the IP address, the location;
- data about your preferred goods and services
- video recording when visiting the Europroperty offices / sites;
- Data obtained from comments on the Site.
In order to ensure the proper performance of the services and obligations arising from client contracts, Europroperty has the right to process any information that is available in public registers (including a public database and data disclosed on the Internet) as well as information received from third parties law enforcement regarding customers.
Europroperty has the right to verify the accuracy of the personal data stored in the database and requires you to verify the data and, if necessary, correct or validate your data.
Different types of personal data can be processed on their own or in combination.
Objectives and legal bases for the processing of personal data
Processing of personal data that is necessary for the conclusion or performance of contracts with us or in connection with the preparation for concluding contracts with us.
Europroperty processes your data for the following purposes:
- Identify a customer upon: signing a new or changing an existing contract with us; explanations of the services used; performance of a contract.
- Making proposals for signing contracts, sending pre-contractual information and drafting a contract;
- Data obtained from you in fulfilling obligations arising from contracts concluded with you or a represented company, exercise of rights and ensuring the performance of contracts by our clients;
- Service and response to customer complaints / inquiries / complaints / complaints;
- Payment of obligations, rescheduling of amounts due.
In fulfillment of its legal obligations, Digital Children processes your data for the following purposes:
- Invoices issuing;
- To carry out tax and social control by the respective competent authorities;
- Obligations stipulated in the Accountancy Act and the Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code and other related normative acts in relation to the keeping of proper and lawful accounting
Europroperty processes the relevant data provided with the explicit written consent of the client for their processing for the following purposes:
- For direct marketing of products and services; electronic newsletter;
- Data provided by you when participating in raffles, polls, games, etc.
Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Europroperty.
- For scientific purposes, security and protection of the interests of visitors and employees, Europroperty can use video surveillance equipment to make video recording when visiting Europroperty's office
- In connection with Europroperty's research and development and statistical objectives
- Evaluate and establish user satisfaction as well as the effectiveness of the advertising we offer you and others and meet your expectations by presenting adequate advertising;
- Purchase history, customer preference and behavior analysis;
- In order to protect the site from obscene, obscene comments and unfair competition, when commenting on the site, we require identification by name and email.
How and when we share personal information
We will share personal data with others only when we have a legitimate right to do so. When we share personal data with others, this happens on the basis of contractual agreements and security mechanisms to protect the data and comply with our privacy standards as well as privacy and security requirements.
Personal data stored by us may be transferred to:
- Third-party vendors that provide us with applications / functionalities, IT services or data processing services.
- We use third parties to assist us to provide our services as well as help us with providing and managing our internal IT systems. For example, information technology providers, cloud service providers, identity management, website hosting and management, data analysis, data backup, security and storage services. Servers that support this cloud infrastructure are located in secure data centers around the world, and personal data can be stored in each of them;
- Third-party suppliers that otherwise assist us in providing goods, services or information;
- Auditors and other professional consultants;
- Law enforcement, other governmental and regulatory agencies or other third parties as required by, and in accordance with, applicable law;
- Sometimes we may receive claims from third parties who have the right to request personal information, such as to verify compliance with applicable laws and regulations to investigate a suspected offense in order to establish, exercise or protect legitimate rights. We will only make requests for personal data when it is permitted to do so in accordance with applicable laws.
The rights of individuals and how to exercise them
Physical persons have certain rights to their personal data. Data controllers are responsible for the implementation of these rights. When we decide how and why personal data is processed, we are the administrator of these data. Below we include additional information about the rights that individuals have and how they can exercise them.
Access to personal data
You have access to our personal data that we hold as an administrator. These rights can be exercised by accessing the information you have provided in the Europroperty database.
Change of personal data
To update your personal data, you can send an email to the administrator of the base that was listed as Administrator.
When practicable and once we have been informed that some of our personal data we have processed are no longer correct as they were submitted at the date of the Annual Declaration, we will make changes (where appropriate) based on your updated information.
The right to restrict or oppose the processing of personal data
You may restrict or object to the processing of your personal information at any time on reasonable grounds relating to a particular situation unless processing is required by law.
In that case, we will no longer process or restrict the processing of personal data unless we can prove inexcusable legitimate reasons for the processing or the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
Other rights of the subjects
In order for www.edelweiss-3.com to work (the "Site") according to the functionality of the Europroperty team, and to personalize your visits, we sometimes store small cookies on your device. This is a standard practice that is widely used in almost all sites around the world. This document explains how we do this.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved by your browser on your device. They allow you to identify the user's device and achieve the correct behavior of a web page according to its individual preferences. This improves the functionality of the Site. Cookies typically contain the Site name, the end storage time, and a unique number. In certain cases, cookies also allow users to personally identify themselves.
Cookies are used to adapt Site content to user preferences and to optimize the use of the Site, and are used to create anonymous statistics (on user behavior on the Site) to improve the structure, design , the appearance and content of the Site.
What types of cookies do we use?
Europroperty may also allow the use of "third party cookies". Such are cookies associated with software products that record anonymous user statistics (Google Analytics, Facebook, etc.).
Alternatively, third-party cookies may be associated with "social" buttons or plug-ins that allow page sharing and interaction with social networks. To work with these tools, social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) can store cookies via the site to interact with the user's anonymous profile on a network or add data to the information collected in a way and with objectives set out in their respective policies and websites.
We do not have access to or control over cookies that are used and provided by third parties. This Policy does not apply to the way a third party collects and treats such information. It is good to get familiar with the relevant third-party policies to be aware of their practices and behaviors.
Personal data collected by cookies can only be used to perform specific user-related features on the Site.
How to control cookies through the site?
If you have already made your choice and want to change it, click the Cookies Settings button and change your choice:
How to control and / or delete cookies using your browser?
Most sites automatically accept cookies, but if you do not want to accept them, you can configure your browser to reject them.
Most web browsers allow cookies to be controlled through browser settings. Typically, you can find these settings in the Options or Preferences menu. You could delete all the cookies already stored on your computer, and set up most browsers to block them completely.
However, if you do so, you may have to manually set up some parameters each time you visit a site, and some services and features may not work. Unfortunately, in most cases, there is no universal option to disable cookies without limiting the functionality they add to the site. To find out more about cookies - including how to control them - you can visit Cookiepedia.
Keep in mind that blocking cookies will affect the way the website works and may cause malfunctions of the site.
We hope that you will never have to, but if you still need to file a complaint about the use of your personal information, please send an email with your complaint to the administrator based on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will look and answer all the complaints we receive.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission. For more information on your rights and complaints to the Privacy Commission, please see her official site..